In the 2011/12 academic year, Nettlesworth Primary School received £8460 in Pupil Premium funding. This has been used as follows:
- To provide intervention programmes for underachieving pupils and those with SEN (Special Educational Needs).
- To provide one-to-one tuition for some pupils.
- To purchase ICT based software (Lexia) and (Numbergym) which provides an individualised learning platform for children.
Impact of Pupil Premium
- Improved attainment at the end of Early Years and Foundation Stage, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two.
- 100% of children in year 6 making 2 levels progress.
- Children enjoying coming to school and feeling safe in school