Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2016-2017
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2018
- Accessibility Policy 2018
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2018
- Art and Design Policy 2018
- Attendance Policy 2018
- Behaviour Policy 2018
- Calculation-Policy 2018
- Charging Policy (School Events) 2018
- Complaints Policy 2018
- Computing Policy 2018
- Design and Technology Policy 2018
- English Policy 2018
- EYFS Outside Play Policy 2018
- Forest School Handbook 2018
- Geography Policy 2018
- Gifted and Talented Children Policy 2018
- History Policy 2018
- Keeping Children Safe in School 2018
- MFL 2018
- Music Policy 2018
- NCETM Calculation Guidance 2018
- Numeracy Policy 2018
- Online Safety Policy 2018
- PHSCE:SEAL:UNCRC Policy 2018
- Prevent Policy Policy 2018
- Science Policy 2018
- SEND Policy Jan 2018
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2018
- InclusionPolicy 2018-2019
- Packed Lunch Policy
- PE Policy 2017
- Teaching and Learning Policy 2018
One of our Equality Objectives is to ensure that children arriving in our school are supported in order to make progress to enable them to access the curriculum to the best of their ability and to show examples of our work to promote equality, please select the link below for further details. Click on the link below to view our updated Equalities policy document.
- Equality Policy Statement 2018
- Equality Information and Equality Objectives 2018
Nettlesworth Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.