Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Mrs J Corrigan is our office administrator and school phone number is 0191 3710444.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- We begin school a 8.45am with Welcome and registration.
- Our attendance registers close at 9.15am. Please note that any child arriving at school after this time without a valid reason will be marked in the register as late.
- Assembly takes place between 9.00 and 9.30am after which first lesson runs until 10.30am.
- Morning break is 10.30-10.45am and second lesson runs until 11.45am for Key Stage 1 children and 12.00 for Key Stage 2 pupils.
- In the afternoon we begin again at 1.00pm with a brief registration and first session until 2.15pm.
- Afternoon fruit break runs until 2.30pm followed by the last session which concludes at 3.30pm with home time.
Our catering provider is Taylor Shaw and meals are freshly prepared daily on our premises by our catering team of Mrs Erskine and Mrs Watson. The price of a school meal is £2.00 per day or £10.00 weekly and parents can pay for lunches via Parentpay.
Below is a copy of our Winter (Beginning September 2017) menu
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.