At Nettlesworth Primary School, our aim is to provide a Geography Curriculum that follows guidance set out by the Government in the National Curriculum and to provide a means of exploring, appreciating and understanding the world in which we live.
We aim to:
- Stimulate curiosity about the environment around us and the wider world.
- Develop geographical skills.
- Develop and understanding of the world by studying places close to us and further afield.
- Provide knowledge of the interaction between physical and human processes and how these affect the world.
- Provide opportunities for field work and exploration of the environment around us.