- UNCRC Article 24: Every child has the right to the best possible health
A day of Smiles and Random Acts of Kindness; hosted by the UNCRC Rights Respecting Champions.
Huge well done to everyone who made the wonderful effort – it was AMAZING to see all of you wearing what made you happy 🙂
At 2pm for half an hour the children set to work delivering their Random Acts of Kindness to the children in their secretly chosen classes. It was fantastic to see every child have a smile on their faces – the most contagious thing in Nettlesworth:
- Class 1 were delighted to receive a specially planned Sweety Hunt on our school field by Class 4!
- Class 2 were soooooo excited to be invited to a disco in the school hall by Class 3!
- Class 3 were soooooo happy to have all of the OOA resources outside on the yard from Class 5!
- Class 4 couldn’t believe that they had hotdogs and a movie delivered to their door from Class 2!
- Class 5 were astounded when a pizza delivery was made by Class 1!
Check out our SELFIE’s – I challenge you not to smile whilst watching it…. It’s impossible 🙂